We value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously.
Our Privacy Principles:
* We do not sell customer information.
* We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside Air-Resp Medical Inc. who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purposes.
* Air-Resp Medical Inc. is concerned about the privacy of young children and does not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 18. We suggest that you become involved with your child`s access to the Internet and to our site to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected. On the other hand, Air-Resp Medical Inc. does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
Information we collect:
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our products and promotions, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below:
* From your order, such as name, address and telephone number.
* From your transaction with us, such as payment records.
How we use information about you:
We use customer information to provide accurate services and to advise our valued customers of promotions that may be of interest to them. We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. However, we do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. Our Site uses an order form for you to request information, products, and services. Contact information (like your e-mail address) from the order form is collected and used to send you information about our company or otherwise get in touch with you. Of course, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. You may also choose not to receive e-mail or other mail from us.
Access to personal information about you:
We do not provide customer information on-line or by telephone.
If you prefer that we not maintain certain customer information, please make your choice known when placing your order.