Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
• All orders are subject to acceptance by Air-Resp Medical Inc.
• We require a minimum $75.00 per order; before taxes, at time of check out.
• New accounts require prior credit approval.
• Prices are shown in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Pictures are representative of products and may not be exactly as shown.
• Orders will be shipped prepaid and charged or collect via carrier of your choice.
• Orders may be placed through your Air-Resp Medical Inc. representative. (Written confirmation of order is required).
• Orders may be placed by Phone, Fax, Website, or Email.
• All backordered items will be shipped immediately upon availability.
• Wire Transfer, Bank Draft, Certified Cheque, or Credit Card.
• Net 30 from invoice date on approved credit.
• 2% monthly interest charges on past due balances.
• An additional $25.00 Service Fee will be charged on Past Due accounts over 60 days.
• Orders outside the country must be paid in full prior to shipment.
RETURN GOODS POLICY:
• A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.
REGULATOR WARRANTY/REPAIR POLICY:
• The customer will call Air-Resp Medical Inc. for a Return Authorization Number before shipping their regulators to the manufacturer for repair work.
• The customer is responsible for shipping their regulator(s) for repair including warranty repair.
• If the repair is deemed to be under warranty then the manufacturer will ship the repaired regulator(s) back to the customer at no charge (one way) for the 1st year of warranty.
• If the repair is not covered under warranty then the shop rate is $85.00 Cdn. per hour plus parts and the cost of shipping the regulator(s) back to the customer.