Bacterial & Viral Filters
Bacterial and Viral (B/V) filters help reduce the transmission of microbes and other particulate matter in the breathing system. Filtering up to 99.99% of expirtory bacterial/viral content. Providing highly efficient filtration, the B/V filters are lightweight and shaped to reduce drag on the breathing system while ensuring patient comfort.
- Connections: 22 mm OD / 15 mm ID x 22mm ID
- Material: Acrylic - Clear
- Polypropylene Filter
- Hydrophobic BFE = >99.9%
- Hydrophobic VFE = >99.9%
- Dead Space: 34 ml
- Resistance to Flow = < 2cm H2O at 60 lpm
- Tidal Volume = >250ml
- Resistance to Flow = < 1cm H2O at 30 lpm
Sold as a case of 50.
***Price subject to change without notice.***
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.