Brass/Aluminum Adjustable 0-15 LPM Oxygen Regulator
Brass/Aluminum adjustable 0-15 LPM therapy regulator with hose barb.
This adjustable click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with barb
outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At only 6.625" inches in body length this
regulator is extremely compact and weighs only 1.10 lbs. To ensure safety,
reliability, and durability, this regulator is manufactured from brass and aluminum.
The 0-15 LPM regulator can be set to 0, 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, or 15 LPM.
All flow rate indicators are labeled in fractions for easy reading.
The regulator includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover and is
anodized in dark green.
5 year manufacturers warranty.
Sold as eaches.
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.
Regulator Warranty - Repairs
• The customer will call Air-Resp Medical Inc. for a Return Authorization Number before shipping their regulators to the manufacturer for repair work.
• The customer is responsible for shipping their regulator(s) for repair including warranty repair.
• If the repair is deemed to be under warranty then the manufacturer will ship the repaired regulator(s) back to the customer at no charge (one way) for the 1st year of warranty.
• If the repair is not covered under warranty then the shop rate is $95.00 Cdn. per hour plus parts and the cost of shipping the regulator(s) back to the customer.