Child Isolation Oxygen Mask
Child Flo2MAX® Isolation Oxygen Therapy Mask.
• Deliver from 30% - 99% Oxygen; Low - Medium - High oxygen concentrations with one mask.
• Compatible with standard Nebulizer for Drug therapy.
• All patient exhalation is filtered through submicron, hydrophobic 3M™filter. Protects healthcare workers and patients.
• A closed mask breathing system with integral 3M™ filter maintains respiratory isolation during oxygen and drug aerosal therapy, reducing the risk of airborne infections such as SARS and influenza.
• Over 99.9% bacterial and viral filtration efficiency.
• Extra large oxygen reservoir ensures highest possible oxygen concentration while intake valve allows patient to make-up air from atmosphere if necessary.
• 3 mask sizes (Large Adult, Small Adult and Child) ensure best fit possible.
• Cost effective; Replace Low, Med, High Oxygen concentration and nebulizer masks with one mask.
• 100% latex free and disposable.
• Patent pending.
Sold as a case of 50.
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.