Large Cylinder Oxygen Regulator
Product is ordered in based on JIT customer demand.
Brass Oxygen CGA 540 Nut and Nipple Regulator with 2 DISS outlets and content gauge.
MERET's™ all-brass EMS BRUUT™ oxygen CGA 540 Nut and Nipple regulators; with two power take-offs, incorporate the latest in technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid brass with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure added strength and safe operation. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements.
This 50 PSI preset EMS all brass pressure reducer uses a CGA540 connection with two power take-offs. At just under 4.5" inches in body length this pressure reducer is extremely compact and durable. To ensure safety, reliability, and durability, this regulator is manufactured completely from brass and is made in the USA. The pressure reducer is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover.
* Solid and safe all brass construction
* Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
* UL listed low profile impact resistant contents gauge
* FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
* Solid Stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
* Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
* Serialized regulator identification
5 year manufacturers warranty.
Sold as eaches.
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.
Regulator Warranty - Repairs
• The customer will call Air-Resp Medical Inc. for a Return Authorization Number before shipping their regulators to the manufacturer for repair work.
• The customer is responsible for shipping their regulator(s) for repair including warranty repair.
• If the repair is deemed to be under warranty then the manufacturer will ship the repaired regulator(s) back to the customer at no charge (one way) for the 1st year of warranty.
• If the repair is not covered under warranty then the shop rate is $95.00 Cdn. per hour plus parts and the cost of shipping the regulator(s) back to the customer.