M.D.I. Spacer Collapsible Model
Metered Dose Inhaler (M.D.I. Spacer) BreatheRite™ Collapsible Valved Holding Chamber.
The BreathRiteTM Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) from Ventlab combines design advantages with portability to provide both effective medication delivery and potentially increased patient use. The anti-static VHC is shown in a collapsible version.
- Anti-static chamber enables effective medication delivery
- Designed to promote greater drug volume output
- Inspiratory aperture ensure proper inspiratory rate
- Chamber design eliminates the need for a flow signal since whistling signals are shown to confuse users
- Face mask (all detachable) options available.
- Latex Free
Sold as a case of 20.
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.