Solid Brass adjustable 0-25 LPM therapy regulator with hose barb outlet.
*** Only 5 Left ***
MERET's™ all-brass EMS BRUUT™ oxygen CGA 870 regulators; with Hose Barb, incorporate the latest in technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid brass with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure added strength and safe operation. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At just under 5" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and durable. This regulator can be set to OFF, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading. The regulator is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover. Download the product specifications here.
* Solid and safe all brass construction
* Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
* UL listed low profile impact resistant contents gauge
* FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
* Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
* Sintered 40 mircon triple inlet filter
* Durable universal barbed outlet, DISS outlets available
* Optional DISS power take-off outlets with check valves
* 12 Position precision flow +/- 10%
* Serialized regulator identification
* Laser etched identifacion markings
* Blue anodize aluminum control knob
5 year manufacturers warranty.
Sold as eaches.
A Return Authorization Number is required before returning merchandise for credit or replacement.
• Merchandise shipped from Air-Resp Medical Inc. more than 30 days prior to obtaining a return authorization request may not be returned.
• Returned goods; must be in there original box/packaging, and are subject to our inspection before credit or replacement is issued.
• If saleable merchandise is returned for credit there will be a 20% restocking charge deducted from the credit note.
• Where merchandise is returned as a result of Air-Resp Medical Inc. error or manufacturing defect, a full credit or replacement including freight at the discretion of Air-Resp Medical Inc. will be issued.
• The Authorization form with the Return Authorization Number must be completed and enclosed with all returned goods along with a packing slip.
Regulator Warranty - Repairs
• The customer will call Air-Resp Medical Inc. for a Return Authorization Number before shipping their regulators to the manufacturer for repair work.
• The customer is responsible for shipping their regulator(s) for repair including warranty repair.
• If the repair is deemed to be under warranty then the manufacturer will ship the repaired regulator(s) back to the customer at no charge (one way) for the 1st year of warranty.
• If the repair is not covered under warranty then the shop rate is $95.00 Cdn. per hour plus parts and the cost of shipping the regulator(s) back to the customer.